If you run a small, medium or large business, then you belong to a significant group that contributes to the prosperity of Australia. Your employees are vital in delivering a smooth operation of the business. If you take action in protecting your key personnel as well as providing extra care for all staff, you are more likely to foster happy and loyal employees. As a result, this also equates to happy and loyal customers.
If you are an owner of a business, you should be asking yourself, “Is my business future proof?”. At some point in the future, some of these experiences will take place:
- A partner or shareholder leaves the business: will you have the funds to buy them out and stop them selling to competitors?
- Loss of a key employee adversely effecting productivity and income.
- Long term absence of a key person through sickness or injury.
- The next generation of family coming through.
- Succession or sale of the business.
We’ve all heard the saying, “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. This is the same for business and individuals. That is why we can help you future proof your business and at the same time, arrange to have an adviser provide your employees with personal financial guidance. We come to your place of business and meet with your staff to help them experience life’s milestones, at no cost to the business.
Many businesses support their employees by offering this service which shows that they care for their employees and their family’s wellbeing. The reward? Better performing employees who also care about your business.
Financial advice can be life changing. So why not experience life with The Ebony Rose Group.